Cheap tablets under the range of $200 may be a better option for many among us. Tablets are a huge hit in 2011. The unfavorable financial conditions do not mean that you cannot afford a tablet. You do not have to compromise quality when you look for an android tablet. You can easily find the best tablets under a specific price range. The online world could definitely help you to find the right one for you.
Although these low cost tablets cannot compete with the New iPad, there are powerful tablets at lower rates. The interesting part is you will get the best for what you pay. Most of the affordable tablets comes with several drawbacks like less powerful and less exclusive CPUs, speed constraints and usually have older versions of Android.
But these tablets are good enough to fulfill all the normal requirements of a user. You can watch videos, browse websites, listen to music and can enjoy much such functionality at an affordable cost. There is no point in buying a high cost tablet when you have limited range of resources. It is often better to go for an affordable one with which you can enjoy the most out of a tablet. Here are some of the cheapest tablets.
1. Amazon Kindle Fire ($199)
It may be hard to believe that you can buy a brand new tablet from Amazon for under $200. This 7-inch tablet comes with a stylish look and a powerful android OS which makes it a better device with higher performance.
Check out the specs of Amazon Kindle Fire:
2. Flytouch SuperPad3 x220 10.2″ ($187)
Superpad3 can be best defined as an Android 2.2 10-inch tablet with unique style and design. What is appealing is the built-in GPS chip, so you can use easily make use of the Google Maps for navigation information. The external keyboard case which comes with the tablet package is like a cherry on top! The specs include:
- CPU – AMR 11 – 1GHz Processor
- Memory – DDR 512MB
- Display – 10.1″ inches
3. Coby Kyros 7-inch Android 2.3 ($92)
This is an amazingly affordable android tablet with the following features:
- 1 GHz processor, easy to connect options (wireless) with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g)
- Display-7 inch multi-touch screen
- Built-in high-quality front-facing digicam and microphone
- OS – Android 2.3
- AppsLib marketplace
You may also go for Coby Kyros 9.7 inch Android tablet at $229.
4. NOOK Tablet ($199)
This one is the right competitor for the Amazon’s Kindle Fire tablet. The NOOK tablet from Barnes & Noble comes with attractive features and specs. The tech specs includes:
- Internal storage -8 or 16 gigabytes
- 512 (8GB Model) or 1 GB of RAM (16GB Model)
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
NOOK Tablet Vs Amazon Kindle FIre:
5. Ainol NOVO 7 Paladin Android Ice Cream Sandwich ($103)
This powerful Android 4.0 8GB tablet is the best tablet at this price range. Out of the available 7 inch tablets in the marketplace, this one would be the right choice. It comes with a unique array of benefits including capacitive multi-touch display, full screen resolution (800 x 480 pixels) and great specs.
- Viewing angle (150 degrees)
- 512 MB of RAM
- Nand Flash Storage -8GB
- 16GB of expandable storage via micro SD card
- 1080p of HD quality videos
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 3G/WCDMA support
- 1GHz of JZ4770 Ingenic XBurst MIPS-based Processor
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich