WordPress contact form plugins are becoming more popular with the wide acceptance of this blogging platform. Contact forms are an inevitable part of any website to make it easier to communicate with visitors. It is often a time-consuming task to find the right plugin for your wordpress site or blog.
Here is a list of some of the most useful plugins to add a contact form for your wordpress based site. All the below plugins are free to use and easy to install.
Contact Form 7
It is ideal to manage multiple contact forms with this plugin. It offers different customization features. The form also supports CAPTCHA, Ajax-powered submitting and Akismet spam filtering.
A fully customizable contact form that comes with three different variations. But the free version lacks some of the features.
- You can add a CAPTCHA to kill spam
- Setup a URL or custom message for your contact form
- Ability to add a custom “Contact” tab to the side of your blog or website
- Can use an autoresponder for your contact form which helps your visitors to receive instant message from you
This plugin lets you add custom contact tab on your website or blog. You will have to set up an account at AWebVoice in order to use this one. The features include:
- Can include your business contact info, logo on the contact form
- Built-in ROI tracking
- Fully customized contact form
Helps to creates a widget that makes it easier to add several contact forms on a web page. These forms can be sticky, floating, dropdown or even sliding in action.
- Each form includes up to one text area and 3 text input fields
- Using the widget control panel, the input labels can be defined
- Ability to use shortcodes
- The email includes information about the user including IP address and page URL